Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28...2 years later

I can't believe that it has been two years today since we walked into what we thought would just be an ultrasound to find out if we where having a beautiful girl or boy. I will never look at the world the way I did before we walked into the Doctor's office that day! The day that my world as I knew it would be forever changed... I believe that change isn't always a bad thing but, it is definitely not easy! I know that God has a plan for my life. I'm working hard on following it but, it is hard! I quit my job and decided to go back to school before we found out that we where pregnant with our Precious Boy Jacob! God had a hand in it. He knew that I would need time to be with Jacob, time to mourn, time to heal. I'm thankful for that time! My career change from Business to Nursing(I'll share more about this at a later date) isn't an easy one. I'm in the final days of my first year of Nursing school with 4 test and 12 days to go! I'm exhausted and at the moment would like to just crawl in a corner and sleep for a while! I truly feel this is where I am suppose to be! I pray that God continues to guide me, to give me strength, to give my family strength to deal with me! I pray that the skills that I am learning know and in the next year will be used to touched peoples lives! I pray that for everyone that is suffering that God wraps his arms around them and surrounds them with love! I've always been a caring person but, my heart truly aches for those who are suffering. Today, I stood with a dear friend as she said goodbye to her amazing Mom. My heart cries for her, for her family but, I know that She is at peace, surrounded by the love of God and happier than we can ever imagine! I take peace in that! I hope that we each remember to forgive, to love and that God has an amazing place waiting for us in Heaven! Love you always and forever sweet Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment