Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Officially a blogger

I'm scared, nervous as I begin my blogging adventure. I have so much to say and share just a bit intimidated on where to start... So please be kind as I get the hang of this new communication tool. I hope that this will allow all friends and family to follow our adventures as a family for years to come.



For now, Jacob's Journey is taking center stage in our lives as I work on finishing Day 18 in the hospital on bed rest since my water broke on June 13, 2010. Our journey starts back in April when we discovered that he suffers from fetal urethral obstruction. (More posts to come) While the cards have been 'stacked against us' we proceed cautiously optimistic and know that GOD HAS US EXACTLY WHERE HE WANTS US TO BE!!!



Matt is being fabulous keeping everything going! Gracie is such a wonderful blessing and awesome kid! She is so strong yet, a sensitive soul, a blessing in every way!

Thanks for joining us on this journey!
To more posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment